Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Saturday 24th:

I had a pretty quiet day today. I was hunting Atrox at Ithaca, where I got a global of 63 ped on a Provider, when Deathifier asked if someone could help him clear the Cornundacauda spawn from Treasure Island ready for the new mob Furor to be implimented, so I went over to give him a hand which didn't take long with the two of us.

Clearing The Cornundacauda Spawn


Rather annoyingly I missed the big release of the Furor on Treasure Island which member of DK, the looters of the mob parts and some other friends were invited to, but I popped over to see all the fun when I got online and got a global of 67 ped on a Patron.

The Furor Information


67 ped Furor Patron


I also had the return of the Sky Bug whilst back at the TIC tp which gave me a good excuse to log off for the night.

Sky Bug


Sunday 25th:

I had a pretty quiet day today and just hunted the Atrox at Ithaca where I got 3 globals: 155 ped Mature, 52 ped Old, 99 ped and the Scipulors where I got 1 global of 52 ped on a Young.

155 ped Atrox Mature


Monday 26th:

I didn't play today as I had a rather traumatic day at the Dentist! I'm currently having a lot of work done on my teeth and today was the day for a double root canal. I also had a 1 hour appointment with they Hygenist before a further 2 1/2 hours in the Dentist's chair. The trip there and back is around 1 and a 1/2 hours each way so it was a very long day and I was very tired and sore by the time I got home around 7.30 pm.

Tuesday 27th:

Back playing from a day off and back to my current spot at Ithaca on the Atrox. I got 9 globals: 55 ped Dominant, 53 ped Provider, 69 ped Young, 302 ped Mature, 52 ped Young, 52 ped Guardian, 81 ped Young, 85 ped Mature and a 50 ped Young.

302 ped Atrox Mature


I then went for a hunt on Furor's and got 5 globals: 83 ped Patron, 61 ped Thief, 56 ped Rogue, 56 ped Thief and a 54 ped Thief.

83 ped Furor Patron


Then it was back to Ithaca yet again where I got 3 globals: 53 ped Young, 144 ped Young and a 67 ped Old.

Wednesday 28th:

I started off the day at Ithaca again before making some changes. I got 3 globals on the Atrox: 50 ped Mature, 86 ped Mature and a 56 ped Young. I decided to then try some small Neconu on the LA NW of Nate and I got 4 globals: 66 ped Young, 161 ped Young, 51 ped Mature and a 97 ped Young. Last hunt of the day was on Scipulors where I got 6 globals: 87 ped Provider, 56 ped Old, 71 ped Dominant, 98 ped Old, 87 ped Young and a 78 ped Young.

161 ped Neconu Young


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online