Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monday 28th:

Another lovely day clicking Textures for me today, damn it's so boring! I got 2 globals, 218 ped Felt Fabric and 50 ped Fine Silk Fabric. I also skilled up another level in Material Designer so I am now level 27.

218 ped Felt Fabric


Level 27 Material Designer


Tuesday 29th:

Today I some more Textures skilling and managed to skill up to another new level, 28 in Material Designer. I also got to level 24 in the Carpenter Profession. I also got 2 globals, 54 ped on Soft Leather and 57 ped on Fine Silk Fabric.

Level 28 Material Designer


Level 24 Carpenter


57 ped Fine Silk Fabric


Next I headed out to do some hunting. As the Atrax had been so bad for me in Champions League I figured they owed me! Well, I got off to a slow start but then got a global of 68 ped on an Atrax Stalker followed with 101 ped on an Atrax Prowler and finishing off with a Hof of 268 ped on an Atrax Prowler. In CL the biggest mob maturity I've seen in the last few events is an Atrax Old Alpha so maybe this is the reason they just aren't scoring for me. There are endless amounts of Dominants though. It's such a shame that the maturity just isn't there for such a big event.

268 ped Atrax Prowler



Next I went to try the Scipulors. I started off on the big ones but these were criting me like a bitch again so I changed onto the smaller ones. The loot here was pretty good and I got 3 globals, 124 ped Scipulor Young, 238 ped Scipulor Young and a 70 ped Scipulor Old.

238 ped Scipulor Young


Lastly I went out to hunt Formicacidas and I got two globals, 80 ped Formicacida Weak on the very first one I shot and a 53 ped Formicacida Weak.

80 ped Formicacida Weak


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online