Sunday, May 4, 2008

Friday 2nd:

Today was the start of the Bank Holiday weekend and I headed up to London on the train for the EU London Meet-up which was starting tonight. I got settled into my hotel and then went and met a friend for a few lunchtime drinks. Two whiskies later and I was feeling quite merry so I did a little bit of clothes shopping, which I hate, and spent far too much money, before heading back to the hotel for something to eat and to get ready for the evening.

Tonight we were to meet at The Anchor, Bankside. I got myself to the London Bridge Station then completely lost my bearings. Anyway, I was walking in the general direction of the pub when I was accosted on the street by non other than DannyO lol. He'd seen my pic on this Blog and recognised me which was very fortunate as the intended destination was actually closed and everyone had gone somewhere else! We then met up with Mrs Emma Peel and Princess and joined everyone.

I should say that all the time up to this I was mean't to be meeting up with Slapnuts so I didn't arrive alone. Typically he was running late though and I then spent the next hour texting to tell him where we were!

We all met downstairs in the Cellar area but soon, due to the heat, and no smoking indoors, quite a few of us ended up outside for most of the evening. Just before the end the bubbly arrived (curtesy I believe of Emma and Danny) and it went down very well indeed! All too soon it was closing time and it was decided to go clubbing at Tiger Tiger in the West End which was perfect for me as my hotel was very nearby. I think we got about 3 or 4 taxi's for us all to get there.

What great fun the club was! I had great fun dancing with Slappy and CC. I must've been pretty drunk as I never dance!! I headed back to the hotel around 2.30am as I was shattered though I didn't get to sleep until about 5am.

Saturday 3rd:

I woke up about noonish I think. Amazingly I had no hangover whatsoever. I did feel pretty tired though and decided to give the afternoon drinks with the quiz a miss. I had a major craving for Nacho's so headed to the Mexican restaurant in Leicester Square only to find there was a problem with the kitchen and I would have to wait 45 minutes, needless to say I didn't hang around. Luckily I found somewhere to eat then went back to the hotel for a nap, not that I got one as I kept getting text messages asking where I was lol

Anyway, I got a taxi later on to where everyone had spent the afternoon. I was there about an hour or so before we all got in taxi's and headed to Brixton to the Bug Bar where we were to spend the evening. What a great night it was! There was a nice crowd of us there though I think again, a lot of the evening was spent outside in the smoking area!

The Quiz I Missed


Where Most Time Was Spent... Outside


At one point Razor, Slappy and myself needed the cashpoint. We headed out of the club and had to cross two busy main roads to get there. Thanks to Razor and myself Slapnuts is still 'with us' and not Flatnuts lol Some people need to check the traffic lights before walking into a busy road of three-lane traffic! I was pretty hungry so dived into McD's near the cashpoint but the service was hopeless so I gave up on that idea and decided to just drink the hunger pangs away instead!

Group Picture
CC
Silva, Sodi, Nadie, Wana
Unique, Ripper
JimmyB, Eps



'Sexy Dance'
Belza's brother?, Freyr, Slapnuts, Nadie


Nadie & Eps


Nadie & Ogi


Sunday 4th:

I believe the club closed about 6am and a few of us were still there and we headed into McD's. What a nightmare that was! lol Three times a girl took my order and then all they kept cooking was bloody Big Macs! I was getting more and more irate as it went on but apparently I was quite amusing. I finally sat down with a Big Mac and Fries only to discover the biggest hair in my food, this just about tipped me over the edge lol and thanks to Slappy I got a new portion of fries.

A few of us tried to find a shop we heard would be open as I only had 1 cigarette left. Anyway, it was shut so then all there was to do was to wait for the Tube to open. I would like to say a big thank you to MistyDawn who travelled with me on the tube and got me back to my destination safely.

I found a shop open close to my hotel so stocked up on ciggies and then headed back to pack. I had to travel back on a certain train or my journey would be 3 hours instead of 2. This mean't I had to stay awake so I didn't miss it. I then had to try and stay awake on the journey too so I didn't wake up in Penzance!! I finally got home around 2pm so was awake for over 26 hours. I'm way too old to do that again! lol

After a bit of sleep I got back up in time to start Champions League. It was a struggle to get through it but I managed and didn't do too badly either. I got 5 globals, 73 ped Atrox Dominant, 91 ped Cornoanterion Mature, 57 ped Atrox Alpha, 133 ped Cornoanterion Mature, 102 ped Cornoanterion Mature, and 2 pk's so full bonus points. I just missed out on the top 3 though finishing in 5th place overall.

A few of us (Sodiak, Moogle, Toast, Marcin, bigdaddy, Razorfire, Snowleopard and myself) then went on a Daspletor hunt which was good fun and we got 2 Hof's, 507 ped Daspletor Young and a 503 ped Daspletor Young.

507 ped Daspletor Young



503 ped Daspletor Young



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online