Thursday, May 8, 2008

Since coming back from London I've spent a fairly quiet time in EU just doing a little hunting and crafting....

Monday 5th:

I started off on Hoggs and got just one global of 146 ped on a Young so decided to move to the Rig. Here I got a 51 ped Atrox Dominant and a 139 ped Atrox Dominant. Next I tried crafting and got a global of 77 ped on Zone Pants (M) before heading back to the Rig again for 4 more globals, 51 ped Atrox Dominant, 76 ped Atrox Dominant, 101 ped Atrox Old Alpha and a 120 ped Atrox Old Alpha.

120 ped Atrox Old Alpha


On my way through Twin I saw this up on one of the Ad Screens so of course had to take a screenshot of it.

Champions League Ad Screen


Tuesday 6th:

Today I concentrated on skilling Textures and hit Level 30 in Material Designer:


Wednesday 7th:

I started off the day clicking some textures and got a global of 59 ped on Satin Fabric. I soon got bored of clicking and headed out to hunt some Scipulors. The hunt went quite well and I got 3 globals, 108 ped Scipulor Mature, 61 ped Scipulor Old, 68 ped Scipulor Guardian. Lastly I decided to hunt the big Neconu and got 2 globals, 51 ped Neconu Stalker and a 53 ped Neconu Prowler.

108 ped Scipulor Mature


Thursday 8th:

Today I clicked more textures and got 1 global of 61 ped on Fine Frote Fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online