Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday 10th:

Today was the 3rd round in the WoF Bye Bye Robot Stage and it was England vs Australia. I was in a Close Support role which basically means tagging and fapping which was great as it means a little less pressure as not trying to score the vital points.

I ended up spending most of the match with Corby who was on SEG's but who also managed to get the Miner Bot global for a few extra points. I had great fun scouting and rounding those up for him. Such a change from me being the one stressing out and trying to global on the damn things!

Corby Gets The Miner Bot Global


The match went very well and the final score was England 542, Australia 222 so a convincing win and we now go through to the Semi Finals against France which will take place on CP & CND.

After supporting England I had a short break and then went on a solo hunt on Neconu and got 5 globals, 117 ped Neconu Prowler, 175 ped Neconu Stalker, 55 ped Neconu Stalker, 51 ped Neconu Prowler and a 61 ped Neconu Prowler.

175 ped Neconu Stalker


This evening I helped out with the WoF Scotland support team on the Globsters. The globals weren't flowing quite as well as normal and sadly Scotland didn't get enough points to qualify for the semi-finals.

Sunday 11th:

Today was the final round for Champions League. 15 weeks of Competition now about to end, wow, Sundays will seem quiet from now on!

I decided to try a different thing this week and actually started off on Allophyl, not one of my favourite mobs and I was quite surprised to get a global of 65 ped on an Allophyl Old Alpha. I then headed into the Neconu dome as these seemed to be looting pretty well and got 4 globals, 54 ped Neconu Provider, 63 ped Neconu Old, 65 ped Neconu Old and a 52 ped Neconu Old. I also got my full pk points so although finishing in about 11th place I got my full bonus points and will hopefully finish in 8th place overall.

65 ped Allophyl Old Alpha


After CL a few of us (Razorfire, RR, bigdaddy, Moogle, Freyr, Marcin, Oni and myself) went on a Daspletor hunt. The loot was dreadful and all we managed was 1 global of 109 ped on a Daspletor Young.

109 ped Daspletor Young


I stayed up on CND to try a little mining for a change. I got 3 globals, 80 ped Caldorite, 67 ped Dianum and 62 ped Iron. On the Iron global I dropped another bomb right next to 1 find and globalled. I love double bombing sometimes lol

62 ped Iron


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online