Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monday 12th:

I continued with more mining today on CND. It didn't go that great but I did get a couple of globals, 67 ped Belkar and 71 ped Lysterium.

71 ped Lysterium


I made the decision to head back down planetside and try some blp pistol skilling naked on Ambus. I say naked meaning no armour not naked, naked lol

This didn't go too badly at all and I got 6 globals in total, 92 ped Ambulimax Mature, 67 ped Ambulimax Young, 93 ped Ambulimax Young, 89 ped Ambulimax Mature, 69 ped Ambulimax Old and a 120 ped Ambulimax Young.

120 ped Ambulimax Young


I finished off the day with a short crafting run on Zone Pants (M) and got a global of 213 ped.

Tuesday 13th:

I went back out naked hunting today and started on the Ambu's where I got a global of 76 ped on an Ambulimax Young. These weren't looting too well so I decided to give the small Neconu a go and got a global of 83 ped on a Neconu Young before heading back to Ambus where I got a global of 87 ped on an Ambulimax Mature.

87 ped Ambulimax Mature


I did another quick crafting run again on Zone Pants (M) and got a global of 80 ped. Then I armoured up and went after some Hoggs. I got off to a good start with 155 ped on a Hogglo Young followed by 3 more globals, 122 ped Hogglo Mature, 63 ped Hogglo Mature and a 85 ped Hogglo Young.

155 ped Hogglo Young


Wednesday 14th:

Today was a pretty lousy day for hunting. Out on the Scipulors I got 1 global of 62 ped on a Scipulor Young and on Phasms I got 2 globals, 64 ped Phasm Young and a 157 ped Phasm Young.

157 ped Phasm Young


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online