Sunday, April 20, 2008

I decided to head up to CND early today and have a go at Sodi and Freyr's Sunday Showdown Event. I found a pilot and went up to the North Space Base to wait for everyone else to arrive. I did laugh as on landing via the TP I somehow ended up on top of the Revive Terminal. Though I don't really like heights I have to say the view wasn't too bad!

Nice Landing Via The TP


On arrival at CND I registered and then went for a quick warmup in Domes 9 (Atrax), 12 (Neconu, for CL tonight) and then Dome 6 (Caperon). I didn't get anything in Dome 9 but I got a nice global of 176 ped on the first Neconu I shot, an Alpha. I then got a global of 62 ped on a Caperon Young.

176 ped Neconu Alpha


The event started and I was in Dome 9 hunting Atrax when it was announced that it was actually a Highest Single Loot event, me being me had assumed it was Most Loot. On hearing this I quickly changed to Dome 6 for the Caperon as these can loot pretty well though normally not for me! Anyway, the first global I got in there was a 139 ped Caperon Young and this was enough to put me into first place! There was still quite a long time to go though so I wasn't too excited. I then followed this with a very nice global of 207 ped, again, on a Caperon Young and this was enough for me to keep first place and win the event!

207 ped Caperon Young


Winning Sunday Showdown
(Click Images To View Full Size)



I then logged for a while to have a break before Round 12 of Champions League. Tonight it was in Domes 11 - 15 so I started off on the Neconu and was feeling pretty optimistic after the nice global earlier on. Well, I got a global of 59 ped on a Neconu Old but that was about it. Other people were globalling left, right and centre on them so I decided to change and go hunt Allophyl's. The first one I shot, a Dominant, gave me a global of 69 ped. I then got another global of 87 ped on an Allophyl Old Alpha. This put me up into 7th place overall.

87 ped Allophyl Old Alpha


Then it was time for Total War! I did quite well this week and got 4 pk's on bigdaddy, Toast, OgiMini and Force so full Bonus Points again. I was also very close to pk'ing neomaven too but he won in the end lol. Needless to say I'm quite pleased with my new toy and although it can be slow to reload and cost a fortune with decay it does some very decent damage especially pk'ing so I will be holding onto it for a while.

1 Comment:

  1. fatacuida said...
    Nice Toy, nice Victory and nice Landing.

    Congratulations on the Blog. It keeps getting better.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online