Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday 21st:

I spent all of today crafting textures. It's such a tedious thing clicking them all day but I shouldn't complain too much though as I did manage to get myself 2 Hofs and a global. I started off doing 2k of clicks on Fine Silk Fabric as I wanted to use some on my new outfit and got a Hof of 280 ped. I then did 2k clicks on Fine Leather just for skilling and got a Hof of 352 ped and a global of 78 ped so not too bad at all.

280 ped Fine Silk Fabric Texture



352 ped Fine Leather Texture



My Lysterium & Fine Silk Fabric Outfit


Tuesday 22nd:


I woke up today feeling incredibly ill. I had a mammoth migraine and couldn't stop being sick, and when I say being sick I mean literally every 10 minutes for 8 hours! I was due to have my mum's dog for the day and night and normally I go and collect him but I had to ring and ask her to drop him off as I felt so bad and there was no way I could possibly drive. I felt terrible all day until about 6pm. I have no idea if it was a bug I'd picked up, food poisoning or a major detox from giving up drinking diet coke the previous day, but whatever it was I hope I never have it again!

I had a phonecall this evening to say that a new PC I've ordered will be built shortly. It is a monster machine with 4GB of Ram, Dual 768MB 8800 graphics and I'm having 2 x 1TB hard drives put into it. It also comes with various other things built in so it'll be interesting to see EU with this setup and I'm hoping it'll arrive in 10-14 days.

My New PC


Tonight I popped into EU for an hour, just to say hello to people but not to actually play, and then I headed off for an early night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online