Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I spent this morning trying to get two unlocks I was very close to getting. The first was Quality Sense which comes at Level 35 in the Tailoring Profession. I unlocked it after 300 clicks on Zone Pants (M) and then 100 clicks on Direct Miniskirts. I got 3 globals on the Zone Pants of 151 ped, 85 ped and 206 ped. I also got 2 globals on the Miniskirts of 156 ped and 169 ped. I also looted a 5 click Arctic Trencher (L) bp, but on a success, not a global.

206 ped Zone Pants (M)


169 ped Direct Miniskirt


5 Click Arctic Trenchers (L) BP


Unlocked Quality Sense



Next to unlock was Coloring Methodolgy. This unlocks at Level 35 in the Colouring Profession. I bought a tonne of paint (deep cadmium and umber) and started clicking. Finally I got the unlock.

Unlocked Coloring Methodology


I then spent the rest of my time online clicking Textures, hundreds of the damn things! Now all I need to do is apply them all and hopefully move up to the next level which is 27. I did manage to get 1 global of 68 ped on the Coarse Frote Fabric Texture.

68 ped Coarse Frote Fabric


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online