Friday, April 25, 2008

Thursday 24th:

I spent nearly all day today skilling Textures and Tailoring as I want to unlock a few more levels. I managed to unlock level 36 in Tailoring and level 26 Textures (Material Manufacturer). After several hours of clicking I decided to do something totally different and bought a Plasma Sign (PC) (L) bp to click and I got a nice global of 181 ped.

181 ped Plasma Sign (PC)


Level 36 Tailor


Level 26 Material Manufacturer


Friday 25th:

I spent most of today skilling yet more Textures and Colouring and got to lvl 36 in Colouring at last! I got several globals clicking the Textures, 51 ped Felt Fabric, 68 ped Felt Fabric, 60 ped Felt Fabric, 51 ped Fine Silk Fabric and 118 ped Fine Silk Fabric.

118 ped Fine Silk Fabric


Level 36 Colourer


After clicking and applying all the textures I needed a change so I went out hunting. I headed out to the Hogglos at TI first and got a global of 85 ped on the very first one (a Young) I killed! This was then followed with a 111 ped Hogglo Young, 76 ped Hogglo Young and a 61 ped Hogglo Young.

111 ped Hogglo Young


Next stop was the Rig, but I had no luck down here at all and didn't get a single global so I decided to try the big Neconu. The loot was a bit better here and I got 3 globals, 50 ped Neconu Old Alpha, 63 ped Neconu Stalker and a 182 ped Neconu Prowler. They were dishing out some nice crit hits as you can see below and it happened more than once!

182 ped Neconu Prowler

Nice Crit From A Neconu


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online