Thursday, May 22, 2008

Again I've put several days together to try and save me time with my catching up in this Blog...

Monday 19th:

I started off my hunting today on Formicacida's but they weren't looting well and I only got 1 global, 66 ped Formicacida Weak, so I changed to Atrax which I'd been hunting last night. These looted a little better and I got 4 globals, 50 ped Atrax Alpha, 70 ped Atrax Old Alpha, 95 ped Atrax Prowler and a 50 ped Atrax Alpha.

95 ped Atrax Alpha


Next on the list to hunt were Hoggs and I got off to an amazing start with 4 globals in 8 mobs lol: 64 ped Hogglo Young, 132 ped Hogglo Young, 51 ped Hogglo Young. As they were looting well I continued on and got another 3 globals, 110 ped Hogglo Young, 123 ped Hogglo Young and a 68 ped Hogglo Young.

123 ped Hogglo Young


Next I headed to the Rig but only got 1 global, 63 ped Atrox Old Alpha so I changed and did a small run crafting Zone Pants (M) where I got 2 globals, 93 ped and 126 ped. I then went and did some more skilling pistol, naked on Ambus and got 138 ped Ambulimax Young and a 92 ped Ambulimax Young. Back to crafting again I decided to skill on some Killian Longswords and got a global of 88 ped and then a nice Hof of 1897 ped!

1897 ped Killian Longsword



Tuesday 20th:

Today was new VU day and what a total disaster! Getting it online went hours overtime, as is to be expected but all the bugs it had when it was finally up were atrocious! Anyway, I decided to try some hunting and went on a Neconu hunt which was pretty dire and got 1 global of 81 ped on a Neconu Prowler. I then decided to hunt some Malcs, but couldn't global on these but I did manage to get a Hof of 266 ped on a Osseocollum Young but that was my lot for the day.

266 ped Osseocollum Young



Wednesday 21st:

Due to the new VU yesterday I decided to stick to crafting and a little mining. I started off clicking some Fine Silk Fabric Textures and got a global of 59 ped. Next I clicked some Direct Miniskirts and got 7 globals, 127 ped, 133 ped, 127 ped, 125 ped, 130 ped, 128 ped and 134 ped. I then went mining but I didn't get any globals and the only decent find on TI was some Valurite.

134 ped Direct Miniskirt


Thursday 22nd:

I started off crafting on a new bp, Breer P1a and got a global of 52 ped. Next I popped down to the Rig where I got 1 global of 152 ped on an Atrox Prowler. Last but not least I tried some mining and although I didn't get any globals I did get my first Platinum find and also a Medium Gold so not as bad as it could've been. Anyway, I decided to call it a day as the loot really was bad for me.

152 ped Atrox Prowler


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online