Sunday, May 25, 2008

Saturday 24th:

Today was the day of our WoF Semi Final vs France which took place on CP & CND. Due to my Aunt and Uncle's Golden (50th) Wedding Anniversary I wasn't even sure I would be back home in time to make the late start so I volunteered to do Close Support when I got back. I headed up to CND early to be ready for the start and had a quick hunt in Dome 20 where I got 2 globals, 108 ped Atrox Dominant and a 63 ped Atrox Dominant.

108 ped Atrox Dominant


As it turned out I was back in time for the start of the Semi's which was a relief, and also managed to keep myself pretty sober as this was such an important event. At the off, 3 of our Main Team headed to CP to get the globals needed on the Aurli and Kreltin and the other 2 stayed with support on CND to hit the Dasps. England had a very good round, not as high scoring as some, but we still won the match against France with England scoring 457 and France 181.

Sunday 25th:

Today I was delighted to unlock Kill Strike! I was actually hoping that it would unlock during our WoF Semi Final. I knew it was very close so while I was still on CND I headed into the Atrax Dome to see if I could unlock it and voila!

Kill Strike Unlock

As I was still on CND I entered for the Sunday Showdown Event run by Sodiak. This is a great event and it's a shame that more people don't enter and support it. It was a Highest Single Loot event and I managed to finish 2nd after getting 3 globals, 157 ped Neconu Provider, 69 ped Neconu Guardian, 61 ped Neconu Provider and a 98 ped Neconu Mature. Freyr won the event and beat me by just 3 ped!! When the event finished I had 1 more mob on me, a Neconu Old, and got another global of 142 ped so some nice loots.

157 ped Neconu Provider


After the event I headed back down planetside and did some crafting on Zone Pants (M). I got a global of 130 ped and then a Hof of 360 ped.

360 ped Zone Pants (M)



I finished off my day on a Hogg hunt and got 3 globals, 105 ped Hogglo Young, 93 ped Hogglo Young and a 91 ped Hogglo Young.

105 ped Hogglo Young


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online