Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tuesday 27th:

After taking a day off yesterday I decided to concentrate on hunting more now I have unlocked Kill Strike and to bump up my skills. I started off hunting the Atrox and Atrax on the LA near Akmuul and got a nice global of 175 ped on an Atrox Provider. I got 3 more globals there, 73 ped Atrox Provider, 190 ped Atrox Dominant and a 132 ped Atrox Dominant so a nice + hunt.

190 ped Atrox Dominant


Next up on my list to hunt were Hoggs. These weren't too bad either and I got 2 good globals, 183 ped Hogglo Young and a 148 ped Hogglo Mature. I went back out on the Hogg's, which I normally never do after a good run, and got another 4 globals, 69 ped Hogglo Mature, 113 ped Hogglo Mature, 141 ped Hogglo Young and a 72 ped Hogglo Young.

183 ped Hogglo Young


Off to the Scips next but only 1 global here of 65 ped on a Scipulor Guardian so I changed mob and went after Neconu where I got 2 globals, 53 ped Neconu Stalker and a 56 ped Neconu Stalker. Maybe I should've stuck on the Scips lol

65 ped Scipulor Guardian


Wednesday 28th:

Today I started on the Atrox near Akmuul again but I didn't get a single global and the loot was terrible so I moved onto Scips. These weren't much better and all I got was 1 global of 92 ped on a Scipulor Mature so I decided then to hunt something big and bulky and went for Chompers. These proved much better and I got 6 globals, 68 ped Chomper Young, 66 ped Chomper Mature, 74 ped Chomper Young, 62 ped Chomper Young, 69 ped Chomper Young and a 98 ped Chomper Mature.

98 ped Chomper Mature


Next I went hunting Formicacidas and got 1 global of 88 ped on a Formicacida Weak. As Neconu weren't great yesterday I decided to give them another go and got 2 globals, 195 ped Neconu Old Alpha and a 56 ped Neconu Stalker. Last but not least I went for the big Ambus between Twin and the Rig where I got 2 globals, 61 ped Ambulimax Provider and a 73 ped Ambulimax Provider.

195 ped Neconu Old Alpha


Thursday 29th:

I started off today hunting Scips and got 4 globals, 97 ped Scipulor Old, 110 ped Scipulor Mature, 225 ped Scipulor Provider and a 78 ped Scipulor Old. Next mob were Chompers but just 2 globals on these today, 61 ped Chomper Young and a 156 ped Chomper Mature.

225 ped Scipulor Provider


As the Scips had been so good for loot I headed back there and got a further 4 globals, 76 ped Scipulor Old, 111 ped Scipulor Old, 52 ped Scipulor Provider and a 101 ped Scipulor Provider. Onto Hoggs next but just the 1 global on them, 74 ped Hogglo Young. Next up were the big Ambu's but again just the 1 global, 64 ped Ambulimax Guardian and then my last stop was the Rig where I got 3 globals, 60 ped Atrox Guardian, 119 ped Atrox Dominant and a 92 ped Atrox Provider.

119 ped Atrox Dominant


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online