Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday 30th:

I started off the day on Chompers but without any luck. While I was at the tp starting to hunt them I met an Avatar called Ahava Bob Navrsery who asked if he could come along with me to watch me hunt which of course I said yes too. Anyway as the Chompers weren't any good it was off to hunt some Phasms. These weren't great either and I got just the 1 global of 80 ped on a Phasm Young.

80 ped Phasm Young


Ahava Bob Navrsery


As hunting was so dire I decided to do some crafting on Zone Pants (M) and this turned out to be far more profitible! I got a total of 6 globals, 133 ped, 113 ped, 110 ped, 117 ped, 117 ped and 110 ped, and 2 Hofs, 111 ped and 127 ped. I then switched to Direct Miniskirts and got 1 global of 122 ped and 3 Hofs, 228 ped, 132 ped and 138 ped. Although the Hofs were small they were still Hofs!!

111 ped Zone Pants (M)



127 ped Zone Pants (M)



228 ped Direct Miniskirt



132 ped Direct Miniskirt



138 ped Direct Miniskirt



After the nice crafting run I headed back out to the Scips and got 2 more globals, 91 ped Scipulor Young and a 52 ped Scipulor Young. Then I decided to try somewhere different and headed way up north in the snow to the small Falx. I had a pretty nice hunt here and got 4 globals, 94 ped Falxangius Mature, 243 ped Falxangius Mature, 87 ped Falxangius Mature and a 81 ped Falxangius Young.

243 ped Falxangius Mature


Saturday 31st:

A bit of a quieter day today for me. I started off with hunting Chompers and got 2 globals, 101 ped Chomper Mature and a 72 ped Chomper Mature. Hoggs next and I got 2 globals, 82 ped Hogglo Young and a 67 ped Hogglo Young. Last for my solo hunting was at the Rig on the Atrox and I got 2 globals here as well, 55 ped Atrox Dominant and a 69 ped Atrox Alpha.

101 ped Chomper Mature


Tonight DK and DKs were given a quest. We all met up at Echidna and then headed up to CND in 3 ships. Our quest was to go on a Dasp hunt. Unfortunately for me it was incredibly laggy and I have no idea why so I had to leave everyone else to their fun and go and watch tv. I was there for the first global though, a 105 ped Daspletor Young.

DK & DKs Meeting At Echidna


105 ped Daspletor Young


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Sometimes it does work to change from proffesions, doesn't it?.

    I once read on EF.com a post from Marco about trying more proffesions because you might be supreised at the end of a day and here is the proof :)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online