Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wednesday 14th:

Today I hunted mainly the small Atrox and Ithaca and got 11 globals and 1 Hof: 78 ped Young, 66 ped Old, 55 ped Provider, 93 ped Old, 221 ped Mature, 75 ped Dominant, 80 ped Young, 50 ped Old, 86 ped Young, 188 ped Provider, 108 ped Mature and a 340 ped Mature. I then hunted Scipulors and got 2 globals: 56 ped Dominant and a 54 ped Young.

340 ped Atrox Mature



Thursday 15th:

Just did some more hunting on Small Atrox today and got 3 globals: 95 ped Old, 124 ped Young and a 88 ped Young.

124 ped Atrox Young


Friday 16th:

I did some mining planetside to start the day but with no luck at all so finished up on a quick trip to the Atrox again where I got 2 globals: 51 ped Old and a 170 ped Atrox Old.

170 ped Atrox Old


Saturday 17th:

I decided for a bit of a change today and spent the whole day Mining. I started off on Star's LA SW of Oshiri and had quite a few finds but no globals. Next I headed up South of Solfais. I managed to find some knee deep snow which was quite amusing. I got 1 global, finally, up in this area: 97 ped Blausariam.

Knee Deep In Snow!


As per normal for me, planetside mining was pretty bad so I headed up to CND. Things improved almost straight away and I got 3 globals and a Hof: 54 ped Copper, 67 ped Blausariam, 64 ped Blausariam and 3806 ped Ignisium!

3806 ped Ignisium



Sunday 18th:

My first job this morning was to Drill up the Ignisium which took a fair bit of time! Then off Mining I went again and got 6 globals: 90 ped Growth Molecules, 50 ped Lysterium, 55 ped Dianum, 57 ped Iron, 63 ped Ganganite and 63 ped Lysterium. I also managed to get 2 Hunting Globals whilst Mining: 64 ped Cornoanterion Mature and a 96 ped Neconu Provider.

I headed back down planetside to sell some ores etc. and went for a quick hunt on Atrox and got a 51 ped Atrox Young.

96 ped Neconu Provider


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online