Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Friday 9th:

Today would've been my Dad's birthday. Sadly, due to the cold weather and very icy roads it was impossible for my Mum and I to go and visit where we'd spread his ashes which was pretty hard to accept. I spent some time going through my photographs of my Dad and found this one below which I love so I had to add it today in his memory.

My Dad With Woody
'Go on, give us a kiss!'


I did some hunting today but of course my heart wasn't really in it. I had a couple of very good runs though and got 11 globals on the Atrox at Ithaca: 74 ped Old, 95 ped Young, 50 ped Mature, 148 ped Provider, 191 ped Old, 207 ped Mature, 53 ped Young, 95 ped Mature, 130 ped Old, 67 ped Young and a 66 ped Old. I also got a Hof of 356 ped on an Atrox Mature.

356 ped Atrox Mature



Saturday 10th:

I started off the day on the Atrox at Ithaca again and got 3 globals: 62 ped Provider, 67 ped Provider and a 51 ped Mature. Next I went for a run on Hogglo's in Ghost Armour as a fun experiment. I got 5 globals: 119 ped Mature, 72 ped Old, 122 ped Young, 55 ped Young and a 75 ped Young. I didn't die either so was quite pleased with that!

Next up were Scipulors where I got a Hof of 340 ped on a Young. This pretty much killed my loot there though and I couldn't even get a global after that so I popped back to the small Atrox for 1 more global of 96 ped on a Young.

340 ped Scipulor Young



Tonight the Dark Knights went on a few Beacon Missions which was great fun. The loot was pretty dire but we had a good laugh. There was one very amusing moment where LoneWolf was shooting an Atrox Young and I said the following:


Not quite 20k but still a Global lol


DK after being blown up


Sunday 11th:

I spent some time today making a new Avatar pic for the DK Forums and EF. The image I decided on was this one which is now also posted on here on the left:

Updated Forums Avatar


I had a small hunt on Atrox at Ithaca yet again and got 3 globals: 74 ped Young, 132 ped Young and a 50 ped Young. I then went upto CND for the MMOWC Semi-Finals and Final which was great fun to listen in on. Congratulations to Stoikow for taking the top prize of a Land Area and commiserations to Star for coming 2nd for the second year running.

Control Room at CND


Monday 12th:

As as I was on CND I did some taming of large Snables and also dropped a few bombs and probes before heading back down planetside. I got a global of 56 ped on Gazzurdite. On landing back down I did a hunt on Scipulors and got 2 globals: 109 ped Guardian and a 72 ped Young.

56 ped Gazzurdite


Tonight I had one of the biggest laughs I've had in-game. All I will say is that it involved Skype, some alcohol and a very funny hunt. Well, I've got to keep some EU secrets haven't I lol

Tuesday 13th:

Just did a quick hunt today on the Small Atrox where I got 2 globals, a 93 ped Mature and a 177 ped Young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online